Us

Us

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can I just say how grateful I am for doctors and the gift of modern medicine???!

Yesterday I took a sick day off from work because my head thing had not improved. We fit in a visit to the doctor, who prescribed antibiotics and a nasal spray (no!!!) for a sinus infection. She also told me to start taking Zyrtec-D to help clear the swelling and congestion inside my face.

I took my first doses last night around 8:00, slept really really good, woke up feeling well-rested (hasn't happened in a LONG time), and feeling like I could breathe!! There was one moment when I got out of the shower this morning where I felt like I was going to pass out or throw up, and had to sit down on the side of the tub. But other than that, I felt really good. It's a miracle!! I still have a very slight headache, but nothing like it was.

If my choices are to feel like my head is going to explode, or take a giant horse pill antibiotic and spray something up my nose (at least it smells good!) then I guess I'll take the pills and spray.

So, the long and short of it is that I am feeling about 100 billion times better. That's just an approximation.

Thank you Doctor!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better.