Us

Us

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to US!

Okay, so the weekend after my official birthday, Chad & I went down to Utah to celebrate with the family. The trip also included bowling. I have some pictures of that, but someone will have to post pictures of everything else because I don't have any.





After bowling, we got some pizzas from Papa Murphy's and went home and ate, and then opened presents. Erin made Mollie a German Chocolate cake and she made me an ice cream bomb (I think that's what she called it). A good time was had by all.

I got some music dictionaries from mom and dad. I know, dictionaries for your birthday? But I requested them, and I'm sure they'll prove quite useful to this ignorant music major. They also (with the help of Erin) gave me some money to go clothes shopping, in the form of the money I could have saved by switching to Geico. The problem is I don't want to spend the money cuz it's so cute! And I smile everytime I see it hiding in our little china cabinet of sorts. I got food gift cards from Erin & Bryce (yum! thanks), the DVD of Pixar short films from Kyle, and Mollie was going to take me shopping but we never got around to it. She helped pay for my Vera Bradley bag which will be coming in the mail sometime next week!! YAY!!!

No comments: