Us

Us

Saturday, May 19, 2012

To-Do List Update

  1. Direct a band concert
  2. Direct a children's choir concert
  3. Pick up my new euphonium from the music store
  4. Pick up my instruments from the repairman. 
  5. Spend $225 on new drumheads/classroom supplies.
  6. Get my uniforms back from the cleaner
  7. Order buttons for the uniforms
  8. Sew buttons on to the uniforms
  9. Order garment bags for uniforms
  10. Hold drum major auditions
  11. Choose a new band presidency
  12. Collect tuxes
  13. Fit students into uniforms
  14. Get a cadence ready to play for the parade
  15. Play at graduation
  16. Clean up my office and classroom
  17. Check in all rented instruments
  18. Pass out music and schedule for 4th of July
  19. Pass out music and schedule for Fall 2012 Pep Band 

We are getting there! AND - I found out that I do NOT have to sew on buttons - they have little clips that go on the back that hold them in place, which makes much more sense. I don't know why I didn't notice it earlier. But as it is, this project will probably wait until I am back in town after CT because I am getting released tomorrow from my calling with the Young Women, and I will not (as previously thought) be spending 5 days at Girls Camp as soon as I get back.That is bittersweet.

No comments: