Us

Us

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Wildlife

Soon (hopefully) I will be updating about our trip to Yellowstone last weekend. We used the park pass mom gave Chad for his birthday last summer. We saw lots of elk, a grizzly bear, and a wolf. Videos to come!!

Then last night when we were driving home from Boise, a coyote ran across the highway in front of us. Luckily we didn't hit it, but we did get a good look at it. I don't know that I've ever seen a coyote. (Pronounced "k-eye-oat" by the born and bred Idahoans)


Here are some other pictures to tide you over. (?)

Christian after his performance as the lead in The Foreigner at The Romance Theater in Rexburg, Idaho. April 28th 2012.

Charlie in Yellowstone. He pooped all over his clothes.

We got this little "Snuggle Nest" from our friends. It is designed to fit on the bed to give baby a safe place to sleep if he is sharing your bed. We thought we would give it a go since Charlie ends up taking over our bed and snuggling as close as is physically possible. He found a way to resume close proximity snuggling with Daddy.
More to come shortly. I have to say, I am a fan of Blogger's new posting format - it is quite convenient, and I think it will translate well to a published book when I get the next installment of my blog published with Blog2Print. (The first one came in the mail this week - it looks awesome!)

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh, he's so cute. I can't wait to meet him...one day.
Also, i think I am with you on the whole new posting thing--someone was thinking!

mollie said...

I ended up seeing the Foreigner twice with two different groups of friends at byu because it was so hysterical-- I hope you enjoyed it.

Also... that baby looks wild!

ottspot said...

Sometimes Charlie looks like you and then sometimes he looks like Chad - like in that picture of him in the car.