Us

Us

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I think I can...

I am SOOO close to the end of the year!!!

By the end of the year (May 25th), I have to:

  1. Direct a band concert
  2. Direct a children's choir concert
  3. Pick up my new euphonium from the music store
  4. Pick up my instruments from the repairman. 
  5. Spend $225 on new drumheads/classroom supplies.
  6. Get my uniforms back from the cleaner
  7. Order buttons for the uniforms
  8. Sew buttons on to the uniforms
  9. Order garment bags for uniforms
  10. Hold drum major auditions
  11. Choose a new band presidency
  12. Collect tuxes
  13. Fit students into uniforms
  14. Get a cadence ready to play for the parade
  15. Play at graduation
  16. Clean up my office and classroom
  17. Check in all rented instruments
  18. Pass out music and schedule for 4th of July
  19. Pass out music and schedule for Fall 2012 Pep Band
Is that everything? Probably not.
And that's just work-related stuff! 
*sigh*

If I can make it to the end of the year and get everything done that needs to be done, it will be nothing short of a miracle!


2 comments:

mollie said...

STUPID BLOGGER.

their new format is fine, but their stupid "captcha" things got ridiculously hard. and then when it doesn't go through the first time, it deletes the comment you wrote too.

grrrrrrrr.

Nielsen Family said...

The end can't come soon enough, until you realize how much you have to do! But even still... the end can't come soon enough :)