Us

Us

Thursday, July 21, 2011

P.S.

In the realm of TMI - my belly button is getting shallower. I am not happy about this. I don't want an out-ie belly button!

Also - isn't it weird how a smell can bring back a memory more vividly than anything else? Remember that time I was sick on Chad's birthday, and spent the day barfing? Well, we had just put a new air freshener gel thingy in the toilet (thanks to BzzAgent). Several times that day it seemed like that "fresh clean scent" was the last little bit it took to push me over the edge and induce vomiting. Well - that was a while ago, so I thought maybe we could try putting another one in the toilet (because we still have several "uses" left, it was FREE, and it did keep the toilet clean and smelling nice - until I started associating that smell with vomit.) But I think I will have to scrape it out and throw it away because every time I walk in there, I can almost taste orange juice or ginger ale on it's way back up.

Finally, I am 99.9% positive we are having a boy. So if that ultrasound shows that we are having a girl, I will be 99.9% shocked.

4 comments:

ottspot said...

There is really no avoiding the belly button thing...sorry. It is like the turkey timer - once it pops out you are pretty much done. You may be relieved to know however that it does return to its previous innie state.

Anonymous said...

What makes you so sure about the gender?

Megan Busath said...

Nothing. That's just what I keep thinking.

Nielsen Family said...

My belly button never "popped", so you might get lucky but it is back to normal now. When do you have the ultrasound? Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!