Us

Us

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Megan's Life Lessons

1: Do not EVER wash a shirt or towel that someone has just worn to get their haircut with other laundry (namely your undergarments) because you will be ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY!!! (I hope only until you wash everything again.)

2: Maintaining a constant body weight/build is the easiest way to save money on clothes. I have clothes that I wore in 8th grade currently hanging in my closet. (Although I am slowly weeding them out because I recognize my 8th grade wardrobe needs to be updated, to, oh, I don't know, something a little less 10 years ago) Gaining baby weight is making it very hard for my old clothes to accommodate my growing belly - and I am having to spend money on new clothes. Which would be great - if I could wear them for more than just a couple of months.

3: Thank you mom and dad for making us do our chores or clean our rooms before we could go do anything we wanted to do. (Or at least it seemed that way.) It is a) a motivator to get my self-inflicted chores done now that I am taking care of a whole house and b) way better to come home to a clean home than a dirty one. Even if just cleaning up one mess/project before beginning another, or cleaning up the kitchen after you're done making cookies. Now if only I could teach this principle to Chad.....

4: Pictures/updates from our trip to Utah for Will and Sawyer's birthday are currently being processed by the in-house video editor.

5: Coming soon to a blog near you: Baby Busath makes his/her video debut!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice all you kids remember doing a lot more chores than I do, but you are welcome, nonetheless.

I'm eagerly awaiting the baby video and wish I weren't going to be busy having crowns put on two teeth when you find out.

Chad said...

Oh, I know the principle of cleaning... I've just been so tired from being the in house video editor.

ottspot said...

I have Will and Sawyer's ultrasounds on video but my new doctor's office absolutely would not make a recording or allow you to make one. They said they "were not equipped" to do this. Super lame. Then I saw their advertisements that they WILL allow you to pay an additional $60 for another ultrasound which they will record for you. Extra lame. At my first ultrasound with this baby she was chewing on her fingers. At my second ultrasound she was opening her mouth really big over and over again.