Us

Us

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Some Easter Pictures

The spread: glazed ham, green bean casserole, au gratin potatoes, rolls, jell-o and deviled eggs. I was particularly pleased with my deviled eggs because I had never made them before, and they tasted just like the way mom makes them.




There was only one casualty that weekend. I kept smelling something but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Chad had moved the timer to a burner that hadn't quite cooled yet. Still functional though! And Chad's dad was able to get all of the melted plastic off the stove top - so no harm done!


Things I didn't get pictures of: playing disc golf at the park, dying Easter eggs, playing games after dinner.

1 comment:

ottspot said...

My poor lilacs bloomed and then turned brown within about 24 hours. They never even smelled good. I think they got way, way, way too much water.