Us

Us

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Random Pictures

Please note: This is the 4th post for today - make sure you catch them all!

Here are some random pictures from the last little while. (From my cell phone - sorry for bad quality)

These tulips finally bloomed and they were HUGE. They are all pretty much all wilted now, but our lilac bushes are finally showing signs of life.


I love these pink/white ones with the yellow center. If I had done my wedding in tulips, it would've been these.


I ran into one of the young women from my ward at Porter's on Saturday. She was telling me earlier about how she got her nails painted at this place in the mall. It sounded like fun (and I was ready for an excuse to spoil myself), so I convinced her to go with me and get manicures. My nail polish was called Princesses Rule. Obviously. It is probably most commonly sported by 5 year old girls, but I thought it was pretty. So - for my... 4th manicure ever. (senior prom, wedding, birthday with Mollie)


On Memorial Day we were bored and anxious to get out of the house, so we took Lady down to the river for a change of scenery. The river has flooded its banks because of all the rain and snow we've gotten, and is only supposed to rise even more before it starts to recede.

But that means the ducks and geese are enjoying the new giant puddle they have to float in.
Look at all of these goslings!!!



We were going to the Farmer's Market last Saturday when this drove by:



... Not something you see every day. Or maybe in Idaho, it is. When we stopped at a stoplight, we could hear them bleating. It made us giggle.

Lady took us for a ride the other day. It was nice to not have to drive.



And some gratuitous pictures of Lady sleeping/being cute.


No comments: