Us

Us

Thursday, February 05, 2009

In other news...

Hello again - as I'm sure you've noticed, I don't usually post this many times in such succession, but I have good news!! Chad talked to the owner of Porter's today and got a go-ahead for us to move in upstairs. Oh, I'm sorry, did you miss that? WE CAN MOVE IN!!! We are SO excited. It's bigger, has 70's orange shag carpet in the main room, and 2 - count 'em - 2!!! bedrooms. We get to clean it up in the next couple of months before we move in - so we get to paint it and clean it and replace the nasty linoleum floor in the bathroom. There are a few details that cannot be listed on public web space as per orders of the owners. So I suppose you should talk to me if you want to know anything else about it. :o) Or message me privately.

WE GET TO MOVE TO A BIGGER APARTMENT! ... maybe you should come visit us...

No comments: