Us

Us

Friday, August 15, 2008

Well, I have good news!

Today we got an e-mail saying I had to fill out yet another form for my FAFSA. Being not very happy about this, I printed it out and drove it up to the financial aid office. Apparently there was something else wrong with my FAFSA so the guy at the desk told me to wait and we'd meet with one of the advisers. She fixed whatever was wrong with it, and then casually told us that it still looked good and we would be full pell grant eligible. Meaning we get the maximum amount they give out, which she also mentioned, has gone up a couple of times in the last year or two. So we get $2300 a semester!!! We were obviously very happy about this, and are currently counting our blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I hope the person knows what they're talking about. Don't spend the money till you actually get it.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Your most recent post doesn't have a place to leave comments, so I am leaving one here that has nothing to do with your blog. Here is the address for Mr and Mrs. Bill Stebbins:
73 Edgewater Circle
Cumming, IA 50061