Us

Us

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm just Evan from the block

If only Evan lived here, he could say that for real...

At the request of some angry anonymous readers (yes, Mollie, it was mom) I am posting pictures of our new furniture, and the neighborhood.



We took pictures of us eating a real dinner at our new table. Chicken alfredo and mashed potatoes.


The front of the building - this faces east.


A zoomed in picture of the door to the apartments.



Same view, different angle. Our building on College Ave. This side of the building faces east.

The view down College Avenue to the north - the main crossroad up there is Main Street.

The view down College Avenue to the south, towards campus.


The building at the end there is the Spori Building, the building directly to the east of the Snow where I have all of my music classes.


The southern side of the building - looking west down the street Florence's is on towards La Jolla.


Same view, more direct, looking west. Our building is on the right side of the picture. The building at the end of the street is the dentist, it's just to the right of the theaters and right in front of La Jolla.


Our windows are the 2nd and 3rd from the left. We're on the second floor overlooking the street that Florence's is on - the pictures just before this.


Anyways, that's about it. It's a kind of confusing post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Now I have a better sense of where you are. I think you were lucky to get something so close to campus and that Chad could find work right across the street. That is going to save tons on gas.

Now a comment on you meal. Where are the vegetables? Potatoes don't count. (Even in Idaho)

Anonymous said...

I don't get the "I'm just Evan from the block" reference.

Megan Busath said...

You'll be happy to know that tonight we had the California vegetable mix with our pasta, chicken and bread. Chad made me eat cauliflower. - as for the "I'm just Evan from the block" reference, you'll have to ask Bryce, (or Evan, I guess) he started it.