Us

Us

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello dear readers (aka Mollie, Mom and Erin...) That's not to leave out my other readers, but I'm assuming Mollie Mom and Erin are the only ones reading this.
So... yesterday or the day before Mollie wrote about spring being in the air. It certainly is.
Okay, okay, cut to the chase.
I'M ENGAGED!
The story:
Chad and I had to go to Idaho Falls this afternoon to get my phone replaced and look into getting my clarinet fixed. (which we didn't end up doing because the guy wanted $395) We ended up not having enough time to get something to eat while we were gone, so we came back around 3:30 so I could go practice with my accompanist for my performance tomorrow for the clarinet festival. I practiced with Natascia and then met up with Chad again. Around 5:00 we went to Applebee's for dinner. Since it was relatively early for dinner, the restaurant was relatively empty. I rambled on at the mouth for a while talking anything and everything. We ordered our food, and then Chad got really quiet. And I asked him what was up. He couldn't think of anything to say so he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little white box and put it on the table between us. He took my hands in his and asked me to marry him. I said yes and he put the ring on my finger. And that's our story. He promises me he kept it simple because 1) he couldn't wait and 2) he didn't want to embarrass me. As you'll see, my ring is simple too, so it fits.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)