Us

Us

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

My Birthday!!

My birthday was kind of crazy this year because it was the Tuesday during Spring Break. I was getting ready to go to Disneyland, and Chad was getting ready for President's Club, so my birthday took a back burner. It was a rainy, cold day. We went to Rusio's for dinner, but that was about it.

Mom sent me a set of colorful duffel bags, some cash and a ridiculous amount of baked goods. (I took the treats to Disneyland with me, and Mollie and I snacked. I think we/I ate everything but a few of the Easy Candy before it got stale.)


Chad gave me a game, a gift certificate for Bare Minerals makeup (I've been wanting to try it, and there's a store down the street that sells it so I can actually see it before I buy), and a gift certificate for a blog book since I haven't finished updating this past year yet. Chad's parents gave me the walkie-talkies that were on my emergency wish list. Erin made me a yummy chocolate-peanut-butter cake to take home from our trip to Disneyland (see next post).  Mollie and I will be playing in Disneyland for our birthday. I'm so excited!!

But I'm 26 now, regardless.

No comments: