Us

Us

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Michael's Famous!!

(From an internet article, not the magazine article)
Michael did a lot of work with Healthcare.gov that I don't quite understand, but apparently he did a good job. He made the internets and the non-internets! And I am proud of him. And I think he's super awesome, especially given that "The West Wing" is pretty much my favorite show ever. I wanted to brag about him at work, but this is Idaho. (Although my OB was pretty excited to know someone who knows someone on the cover of Time magazine. (We got to talking because he was going to take a trip to Washington, D.C. as the president of some organization of doctors or something to attend meetings about women's healthcare....))

I took Charlie out to find the magazine but I was about a week too early. Chad went out later while I was at work, and found it at Barnes and Noble in Idaho Falls. He bought 4 copies.

Charlie with his Uncle Michael

No comments: