Us

Us

Friday, July 13, 2012

I HATE YOU VERIZON!

We are switching over to Ting at the end of this month when our latest contract with Verizon expires. Verizon's coverage is decent, and most of the family is (for now) also on Verizon, but we have had enough of their changing plans, crappy customer service and crappy phones. So we are getting out. And looking forward to it!

As previously mentioned, our phone contract expires on July 29th. We called and asked if we could cancel our plan now, pay the monthly bill (in it's entirety) early, so we could switch over our phones and be done with it. They said it would be a $120 early termination fee on each phone we have with them.

Oh Verizon, we are counting down the days until we can be rid of you for good!!! You are STUPID! Gr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially liked it when I called to complain that my calls kept getting dropped and was told I shouldn't expect to get service inside my house. Seriously?! So that map of all the places where they have coverage? Apparently that means if you stand outside and face the nearest cellphone tower (and even then I had zero bars). You just can't expect service in remote places like central Connecticut.

mollie said...

I also hate verizon!!!

My phone just randomly "lost service" in the middle of a phone call and wouldn't do anything. No calls. No texts. Until 10 minutes later when it just magically got signal again.

Ughhh...