Us

Us

Saturday, July 10, 2010


Hello friends,
I have to get back to my weeds, but for your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd provide a picture of the bedspread we just bought.
I did the laundry yesterday and was finally fed up with the fact that nothing on our bed matches. The sheets were baby blue, the duvet cover was tan striped over a pink comforter, with matching shams, but then my pillow case was orange and Chad's were black.
I wanted something colorful since we don't have anything in this whole house (except maybe my KitchenAid and dishes) that has ANY color. We've wanted to paint, but haven't committed to anything because our furniture is all mismatched anyway. So I settled on a bedspread.


We don't have the shams yet because they're $13.50 each!

There were some others I liked, but they were too expensive.

I know... You should come see it IN PERSON! Wouldn't that be fun?!!

But, as I said before, I have to get back to my weeds. Have a good Saturday!

2 comments:

ottspot said...

I know! You should come down here and we could shop at IKEA for cheap stuff and work on decorating projects for you to take home with you! Yeah!

Unknown said...

I like it!