Us

Us

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! .... AGAIN

Hello all -
Thank you Kari for being the ONLY one to send me account warming e-mails to my new account. *ahem*

But after being informed that I am totally lame for having a hotmail account, and after typing in "hotmale" one too many times without thinking (DON'T DO IT), I am officially switching to gmail.

... I'm thinking I should just register my "meganbusath" with every domain and then you won't have to remember which one it is, because I have them ALL.

SOOOOOO...... HEAR YE! HEAR YE!
The e-mail address by which I shall be known upon the records of my friends and family, is

meganbusath@gmail.com


I hope I am no longer lame.

2 comments:

Abbie Burnham said...

Much better! Hotmail is no good, and google is eventually going to take over all of our lives anyway... :)

Anonymous said...

I will think you are lame until you finally post some pictures of your new house. Honestly, you're out of school and not working. You should have had time to do this by now!!