Us

Us

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Senior Pictures

As some of you know, we have the option of making posters to advertise for our senior recitals. As some of you know, I chose not to make one. Partly because I didn't have time. Partly because I didn't really care. But I wanted some professional pictures taken, and the lovely Kate Mower needed some pictures for her senior project for photography, so it worked out.

Here are the pictures she took. She did a great job editing out weird shadows and veins, and shining up my jewelry and teeth. You really should see the before and after - she makes me look good! Thanks Kate! You can see them bigger by clicking on them - Which ones do you like?

1.



2.



3.



4.



5.



6.



7.



8.



9.




A few extras:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all nice. I prefer all the color photos to the black and white. My least favorite are the ones where you are sort of leaning over your clarinet (3 & 4?) I like the one where you are turned sideways but it doesn't show your pretty face much. I don't know if it is just my computer or if there is some way to adjust it, but when you click on them they get so big that you can only see part of the picture at a time. I would like to see them larger but still see the whole picture. Who did your hair? It looks nice.

Did you know Erin was in the hospital today?

My word verification word is "fases" which is almost like "faces" which is what I was looking at. Isn't that a coincidence?

ottspot said...

And my word verification is "scarys" so there.