Us

Us

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Update

I owe you a quick update.

I had my senior recital hearing on Friday. I played excerpts of my music for Bro. Holman (there were supposed to be two other professors there - one came for a few minutes and left) and he was supposed to decide whether or not I was allowed to go ahead with my senior recital. He decided I passed. Yay! Not that I was worried - I've been practicing!

Anyway - I also heard from the student teaching people. There's a choir teacher in Idaho Falls who wants to set up an interview with me. Don't ask me what that's all about, because I really don't know. Neither do any of my professors.

In other news, I am now officially on Thanksgiving Break!!!!!!!! I am SOOO glad. This semester will be over before I know it!

Also, it snowed about 2-3 inches today. Hopefully the roads will be cleared up by Tuesday when Mollie comes up with some guy in her ward and we have to go pick her up in Blackfoot.

We bought ourselves a turkey yesterday, and are preparing to make our very first Thanksgiving dinner together. It could be scary... There's always KFC.

No comments: