Us

Us

Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's A Small World

So we just got home from church. As you may know, it was fast and testimony meeting because General Conference is next Sunday.

One of the new girls in our ward got up and was talking about how they spent their summer in Connecticut... Really??

So after Sacrament Meeting, I went up to her and asked where they lived. She said they were there working with Apex (alarms) and lived in ROCKY HILL!!! THEY WERE IN THE CROMWELL WARD! I was so jealous. They spent their summer in my home ward! Anyway - mom and dad - they were Tyler and Kim Muir - in case you remember them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew there were a lot of couples here for the summer selling alarm systems - or at least trying to. I know at least one gave up and left because they couldn't make enough money to live on much less save up for the upcoming school year. I didn't pay much attention to them because I knew they wouldn't be around long. Besides, we had kind of a crazy summer. I'm sure Sister Kramer would know who they were but I'm sure you probably mentioned our names and they had no idea who we were.

I remember seeing the alarm company storefront from your apartment window and thinking that was who was responsible for all the summer influx. I'll be curious to see whether they send more people to this area next summer. I can't imagine buying a security system from some kid going door to door. I'd be thinking it was some kind of a scam.

Sorry we weren't more outgoing so you could have said that the awesome people who were so friendly to them were you mom and dad.

You know what I think is really weird? That Leonard was first purchased in Rocky Hill and then went to Chandler, AZ and then we bought him in Salt Lake. If Mollie drives him home after graduation, he will have gone full circle.