Us

Us

Saturday, May 16, 2009

How Old Are You Now?! CHA CHA CHA

Well everyone, Wednesday was Chad's first birthday as a married man. It was pretty fun.

Since he won't post about it - I have to write a post about how cool of a wife I am.

I got up early before school (I have a 7:45 class, so that's saying something!) and decorated the apartment. Thankfully for our new apartment, I had room to decorate without being heard. I went to school while Chad slept in.

When I got done with class at 3:00, we headed to Idaho Falls for his free birthday burger from Red Robin (thanks to Chad's mom entering him in their birthday system thing). It was good but WAY expensive even with the free burger! We probably won't be going there again. After Red Robin, Chad wanted to go see the new XMen movie, so we went and saw that. Also WAY expensive. We never go to a movie unless it's at the cheap theater, so $20 to see a movie was quite a shock. Sheeze what a rip-off! But the movie was good and Chad enjoyed it, so mission accomplished. We got home around 9:30 and Chad blew out his birthday candles and opened his birthday gifts.


(from his parents)




His last gift had to be found via a treasure hunt. I have found that Chad is almost too impatient for a treasure hunt. But he made it through it and found his last gift and his life was officially complete.





Chad opened and set up his Wii Fit, which promptly told him that according to it's measurements he is "obese" and his "Wii Fit Age" is 43. Why did he want this again? Just kidding. And then I got on it and it told me that my "Wii Fit Age" is 35. So we aged 14 years together, but we're still 8 years apart. So Chad has been exercising with his Wii Fit and plans to be fit and svelte by the time we go home for Kyle's wedding. The best part was when his Mii bubbled up after weighing him and then bumbled across the screen as it tried to run. Hahaha....

Anyways, with that, Chad's 29th birthday was over.

On Friday Mom and Dad's gift to Chad got here and he opened it after work. We didn't have time to play before we went to bed, so I'm sure we'll play that today.

No comments: